Plastering by MDFitout
MDfitout Ltd offer internal plaster-work, small remodels and repair work throughout Wirral. Having many years experience, we have both the know-how and up to date technical expertise to tackle a full range of new build, reconstruction and repair works.
We pride ourselves on our craft and our ability to provide a first-rate finish. We’ve built our reputation on the blocks of terrific client service, competitive pricing and plastering work of a high standard.
- Commercial or residential plastering, roughcasting or rendering work
- Insurance policy contracts inclduing restoration after a fire or flood
- Full property or single area plaster/roughcast/render works
- Two coat plastering
- Plastering on the Hard (e.g. brickwork or breezeblock)
- Bonding/hardwall (backing coat)
- Skimming (finish coat)
- Artex removal
- Plaster boarding (Dry lining)
- New ceilings and walls
- Coving and cornicing
- Patch and repair work (internal and external)
- Internal/external rendering
- Commercial Plastering Wirral
MDfitout Ltd works with a range of clients including insurers, commercial and residential property landlords, local building firms and private home owners. From patchwork to period property plastering and cornicing, our work is completely guaranteed. We hold full public and employer’s liability insurance and our time-served trades-men carry CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) cards. We take our Health and Safety obligations very seriously – a copy of our Health and Safety policy is readily available on request.
We cover all aspects of Dry lining such as:
- British Gypsum Metal Stud Partitions 50mm to Jumbo Stud.
- Lafarge Shaft Wall Systems.
- Column and Beam Fire Encasements.
- Acoustic Insulation.
- We are qualified to NVQ level 2 in Dry lining and have many years’ experience in all of the above.